Written By: Meagan McLavish
Spring has sprung! Hopefully you’re enjoying more time outside after being cooped up throughout the winter! All that’s missing now is some energy to keep you going.
This recipe is a #1 favourite among many of my clients, and makes the perfect snack. It packs some serious nutrition while even satisfying your sweet tooth! What I love about this recipe is that it fits the perfect snack profile—a combination of protein (from the greek yogurt and hemp seeds) and fibre (from the chia seeds and fruit)—so you should find this both filling and satisfying! Try it for breakfast too!
Cinnamon Chia & Dried Cranberry Yogurt:
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp of Cinnamon & Cranberry Seed Mix (see recipe below)
- You can also add banana slices, frozen berries, or canned pears if you’d like more fruit!
Cinnamon & Cranberry Bulk Seed Mix:
- Fill a large jar about 2/3 full with chia seeds
- Fill the remainder of the jar with hemp seeds
- Add 2 tsp of cinnamon (or more)
- Shake the jar to mix in the cinnamon
- Add 1/2 – 1 cup of dried cranberries to jar
- Shake again to mix thoroughly