Written By: Fanny Lau
Peppermint Bark Recipe:
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Bake Time: 2 hours in the fridge
- 1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips
- 2 candy canes
- 1 teaspoon of peppermint extract
- Pour semi-sweet chocolate chips into a microwavable bowl, and heat in 30 second increments until melted. Mix in peppermint extract.
- Line a cookie tray with a baking sheet, and pour the melted chocolate and spread into a 1/2″ layer with a spatula.
- Pour white chocolate chips into a microwavable bowl, and heat in 30 second increments until melted. Layer melted white chocolate on top of the semi-sweet chocolate layer.
- Place the candy canes into a double-layered Ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin. Sprinkle on top of the chocolate.
- Put the tray in the fridge for two hours.
- Break the peppermint bark into pieces, and enjoy!